VP Business Technologies – Realtors Property Resource (RPR) subsidiary of the National Association of REALTORS® (October 2015 to Present)
- Responsible for managing the implementation and rollout of RPR’s Advanced Multi-List Platform™ or AMP™.
- Developed the concept of the The Evolving MLS, and published numerous articles about the benefits to be derived from disconnecting the database from the user’s applications.
- Press Release: Bemis RPR Announcement
Consultant – Procuring Cause Advisors (July 2013 to October 2015)
- Author, pundit, commentator, observer – Procuring Cause blog at www.procuring-cause.com
- Advisor to industry groups – MLSs, trade associations, brokerages, product vendors and affiliated organizations. <Menu of Services>
VP Partner Relations – Zillow (February 2012 to July 2013)
- Built bridges to Zillow’s partners in the industry, including MLSs, Associations of REALTORS, brokers and agents. Fostered a spirit of cooperation that has sometimes been missing in the dialog between licensed practitioners, their support organizations and the rest of the industry.
- Named by Inman News as “100 Most Influential Leaders in Real Estate” for 2013
CEO – Arizona Regional MLS, Tempe, AZ (October 2007 to February 2012)
- Representative on the NAR’s MLS Issues and Policy Committee; served on Presidential Advisory Group studying IDX use in Social Media
- Director on the board of the Council of Multiple Listing Services, a national association of MLSs
- Interim president of the MLS Domains Association, an organization seeking to acquire the Dot.MLS top level domain for exclusive use by MLS systems
- Named by Inman News as “100 Most Influential Leaders in Real Estate” for 2011
Vice President of Customer Care for MRIS, in Washington DC/Baltimore (2001-2007)
- Charged with planning both long and short-term strategies, developing policies, managing sales and customer relationship efforts, and implementing new products and services for Realtor® member agents and brokers
Director of Marketing and Product Management, Interealty (now part of Marketlinx) (1997-2001)
- a leading provider of information technologies and MLS systems to the real estate industry.
Director of Information Services for the Chicago Association of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service (ne: North Side Real Estate Board)
Before Real Estate
- For the 20 years prior to real estate, was a production executive in the television industry and count among my accomplishments a regional Emmy® award for excellence in television directing.
- Graduate of The Ohio State University, with a BA degree in Communication and minors in Mathematics and English.
Time Zone: Pacific (Seattle)